[Sussex] Littlehampton LUG

Dave English dave at lutnos.com
Tue May 5 09:25:10 UTC 2009

I think I am causing a little bit of confusion on this list.  My theory
is that it is because of some case sensitive handling of my local part.
This has been causing my posts to have a "Reply-To:" header.  I have now
tried to eliminate the case mismatch & the "Reply-To:".

Fingers crossed!

Here is message I received, which was apparently intended for the list:

In message <643327.88194.qm at web86703.mail.ird.yahoo.com>, FRANK JAMES
<frank.james4 at btinternet.com> writes

Dave English - dave at lutnos.com