[Sussex] Fay,Progress report

Peter Moule petermoule2 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 7 09:49:11 UTC 2009

Gentlemen,Good Morning,
Fay rang me yesterday evening with the following news: She went to St.
Georges hospital,Tooting for a consultation and they decided that her
condition was more acute
than previously thought and is having a replacement heart valve fitted
today(about a 5 hour operation).She will  then be in Intensive Care for
a day or two,then in a "High Care"
ward at  Tooting  for a week to ten days.Visits can be made by
appointment only.(Tel. 0208  725  1505  for info. and status
report).She is registered  as Frances Fleming (her
official name).  She will then  be returning to East Surrey  Hospital to
convalesce.
Desmond plans to visit her on Sunday or Monday and I will do so as soon
as possible.Here's hoping that all goes well.
Regards,Peter