[Sussex] Tonight's moot - no presenter

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Thu Nov 26 17:12:03 UTC 2009

 Hi All,

I haven't seen an attendance list this month, but I assume there will
be a moot, as it's the last Thursday. It's crept up fast again.

I've taken a few days off work this week as I've been overdoing it a
bit lately - easy to do when you think you're getting your strength
back.

But to be honest I still feel a bit out of sorts and would prefer not
to attend.

As my talk doesn't seem to have been advertised, I hope there won't
be too many disappointed people.

 I was sure I would have recovered again by now but I don't feel up
to going out at all.Obviously I apologize for the short notice, as
someone else could have rustled up a talk.

But I can keep the talk as a fill-in for a future moot when another
presenter can't make it. As a matter of fact, I did it as six
"10-minute mini talks" anyway, so these could slot in at any time.

I hope the moot goes well. The last of the year, so I'm doubly sorry
to be missing it.

Best Regards,

Fay
East Grinstead Linux User Group