[Sussex] Tonight's moot - no presenter

frank james frank.james4 at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 26 20:20:26 UTC 2009

Sorry to hear that you are a bit off colour. I haven't heard anything about a moot, Gavin hasn't been in touch and I can't really drive there at night. Perhaps you will give your talk at a later moot, I shall certainly look forward to it.

I have been spending my time following events at the LHC in Geneva where I used to work. My friend Lyn Evans is running the show!

Please get better soon and I look forward to our next meeting.

Frank James