[Sussex] Horsham election meeting

Andrew Guard andrew10 at andrewguard.com
Tue Apr 20 12:39:58 UTC 2010

On 20 April 2010 10:45, James Smith <james at floppy.org.uk> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Apologies if you're not in Horsham, and apologies for the
> not-entirely-relevant subject matter.
>
> There is an election forum next Friday for Horsham PPCs (see
> http://is.gd/bApCv). Might be a good opportunity to question our
> candidates on their attitude towards the Digital Economy Act? Francis
> Maude didn't turn up for the vote, so we don't really know his
> viewpoint...

I really hate this law for various reasons. I hate fact it has Peter
Mandelson all over it. Who is he? Well I do know who is, but he talks
for UK government and no body voted for him to be there. He has not
been an MP since 23 July 2004. In fact I hate this law more then RIP
Act but that only due to how this was put on the books. I really hate
RIP Act but at least it did go thought the system in right why and not
thought the rush route. Sadly I wasn't able to show views on DEA as
was not able to.

I also hate the House of Lords and them not being voted in. But what I
really do hate is all this silliness of "The Right Honourable" do not
get me started.

Why did the DEA get thought anyway I believe it was down Computer Game
ratings part.

PS do search on for DEA, lol

--
Now a beta tester for Google Wave