[Sussex] Moot attendance getting better again

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Thu May 27 22:51:22 UTC 2010

7 of us this month - big thanks to all who came along - I
thought it was a good evening with a lot of different discussions
going on.

We had a talk on DropBox from Gavin, who explained that he
compiled it from source so as to use it on Debian (they only
provide packages for Ubuntu and Fedora.

He then explained how he used it, as did Gerry. It turned out
that Simon had also recently downloaded it to try out too.

The other talk, which included videos and a couple of live demos,
was on Golly Game of Life, which I'd never heard of. Look it up :)

 Best Regards,
Fay
East Grinstead Linux User Group
wwweglug.org.uk