[Sussex] Thanks for the DropBox talk Gavin

frank james frank.james4 at btinternet.com
Fri May 28 10:22:48 UTC 2010

Hi Fay,glad to learn that Gerry is trying hard with ekiga. It doesn't seem the most popoular topic. Gavin has had a go and had some difficulties, I agree that it is not a very useful tool...but I get a lot of fun out of using it daily to talk to Brian sip:odont at ekiga,net in Upper Hutt NZ.I will try to contact Gerry whenever I can.Likewise Eldy seems to be difficult for some although it is designed for the ELDERLY so perhaps not very useful for our experts!!Thanks Alex for getting me hooked to the internet, and nice to meet Simon and hear how the OU is moving into Linux.I bookmarked the two topics mentioned and will have a look at them. Do find time for Ekiga Fay, it would be nice to talk to you sometime!Frank