[Sussex] Dropbox like services

Anthony ar at f2s.com
Fri Nov 4 22:47:29 UTC 2011

"massimo.mongardini at gmail.com" wrote:
> I am using sparkleshare, young but very promising.

Keep in mind that it's Friday and late to boot, but I haven't found
anywhere on sparkleshare.org an overview of what exactly it's meant to
be or do.  Yes it's guessable to a degree, but if I were to find it
doesn't work as expected that would be time wasted -- an offputting
prospect.

I've noticed this with several FOSS projects, even when they're
supposedly trying to get traction.  Is there some hidden benefit, or for
that matter some hidden specification?

Anthony