[Sussex] Citrix 64bit

Westerham westerham91 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 14:30:36 UTC 2011

Following my previous elation at Citrix finally providing 64 bit
Clients (now known as Receivers) I've started the adventure of trying
to install one having got fairly proficient at doing this in 32 bit.

I'm using Kubuntu 11.10 64 bit. I downloaded the 64bit. deb file from
the Citrix site.  Clicked on the package in downloads and authorised
package installer to do the installation.

Now comes the first puzzle. I appear to have a receiver  as I have a
Citrix icon in the KickOff application launcher. However, when I go to
install the server certificates with:

sudo cp /Desktop/"Thawte Server CA.crt" /usr/lib/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts

I get

cp: cannot stat `/Desktop/Thawte Server CA.crt': No such file or directory

When I look at /usr/lib/ using Dolphin there is indeed no folder for ICAClient.

Given my lack of CLI savy, please may I have some suggestions as to
how to find where the ICA Client may have been installed.

Also, if a fellow Citrix sufferer is prepared to hold my virtual hand
on this odyssey  that would be great.

Westerham