[Sussex] Sneaky

John Crowhurst info at johnscomputersupport.co.uk
Fri Oct 7 09:45:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

I would like to perform a sneaky trick on my dad. We share the same
internet connection and he listens to the pirate radio station Caroline
over the internet, it uses a load of bandwidth especially when I need to
download something off the net. He won't listen to the many CDs he has,
instead using this awful pirate radio station that stutters and drops
out while I download stuff.

I would like to streamcast a day or two of their radio station to a hard
drive somehow and then set the router to forward their streamcast to a
machine that will play the day's stuff over and over again.

If anyone has any ideas on how to do this, I'd be most grateful. Save us
from the water torture that is this pirate radio station and its
stuttering radio cast.

Best,

John