[Sussex] Orange HTC Desire HD and OpenStreetMap - Help Wanted

Stephen Williams sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 26 05:15:14 UTC 2011

Fay,

To find out which version of Android, tap settings then about phone. It's at the bottom of the list and may not be apparent unless you scroll to the bottom.

I' ve not tried MapDroid as I use google maps, latitude and places which came installed on my handset. (Dell Streak) These are really good and should be in Android Market.

He might want to try Swype as an alternative keyboard.

Steve W.