[Sussex] ACPI problem, Debian Wheezy

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 09:20:08 UTC 2012

Hi Gav
Jans nux experience is way beyond mine.
Have you tried switching plugnpray OS in the bios, and/or looking for
a new bios update which may help the original prob? (Even reflashing
with the old bios /may/ help).  I've had a new install tell me one of
my interrupts is incorrect & I should tell the board manufacturer -
fraid I can't remember which.. and I ploughed on regardless.
Paul