[Sussex] sip

Desmond Armstrong desmond.armstrong at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 16:43:26 UTC 2012

Today I have been helping somebody with their Apple devices.
If I am not mistaken the Apple thing is locked and, in order to use
their system you are required to have an Apple no ifs or buts nothing
less than an Apple will do.

I think we again need some list of the closed systems and then we need
to do more to persuade people to use an open system. If we can make this
work on the several platforms then we might make progress. The reason
that Skype is popular is simple because it will work on, at least the 3
common platforms.