[Sussex] [OT] Recycling Servers

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Thu Jun 19 14:16:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

The below email was posted to the Surrey LUG list. The servers are
located in Feltham, in the London Borough of Hounslow. If anyone knows
of a suitable charity that would benefit, please get back to me off
list.

Best regards,
Fay

Hi,

We are decommissioning a selection of old HP servers at work and I was
hoping we could donate them to a charity that could make something from
them. I have spoken with Jamie's in Southampton but the servers are in
Feltham and are too far away for them.

Before we ditch them with a general IT recycling company. Does anyone know
of such organisations in the Feltham area or that can collect from that
area that would make use of them?

There are 3 DL360 and 7 DL380 of mixed generation although mostly G4

Rgds

Peter.