[Sussex] Reading (and testing) HTML code

Westerham westerham91 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 20:20:28 UTC 2015

I'm being given the impression that I shouldn't be worrying my pretty
little head about some HTML code I want to check out (because HTML and Java
script are mysterious and complicated dark arts). True - this is unfamiliar
territory to me but how hard can it be?

I would be interested to learn of people's preferred applications for
looking at this type of stuff and code editing etc. My preference would be
for something that can highlight bugs and provides prompts in a markdown
format i.e. areas for commentary and areas for entering and running pieces
of code.

As always, all observations gratefully received.