[Sussex] upgrading my desktop

Peter Moule petermoule2 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Aug 17 10:37:06 UTC 2015

I have an HP Pavilion T3255 with an Asus P5LP-LE motherboard.I looked at
ways to improve the performance and after consulting the HP technical
help line (a nice guy who is a Linux user) came to the conclusion that
the only option available was to add 1 gig of RAM to 2 gig already
installed.I found the right type on the OFFTEK website with a nice video
demo. of how to install it.It looked like something I was capable of
doing but when I took the side panel off the RAM slots are under several
different leads and connectors.So being a novice I need help as I do not
want to mess up the computer by removing any of the leads/connectors.Is
there someone living within easy reach of Burgess Hill who is willing
and able to do this for me ? I am able to come to you or you could come
to me and I will cover any travel expenses and pay a small fee if necessary.
Regards,Peter