[Sussex] A new LUG

woodman tim timwoodman1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat May 27 13:12:34 UTC 2017

Hello Elio.

I am fond of your town, a lovely place.

There will be a meeting soon, we just have to find a small venue convenient for
all living around here.

There is someone in Haywards Heath, another near Hawkhurst and two others in
Sunny Tunny.

A meeting somewhere around Tunny or Crowborough would be the thing, but this
won't be for a few weeks yet.

Regards, Tim.