[Sussex] A new LUG

Elio Crivello criv1710 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 17:13:08 UTC 2017

Nice to hear from Tim. I an oldie, confirmed linux user, and supporter, but
a permanent newby who lives in Hastings.  From time to time I need
assistance.  I had help & assistance from Alex at the Sussex LUG. It is a
long way to go for me   Tunbridge Wells would be a bit close to me. I would
love to have a LUG closer to Hastings.
 Regards to all
Elio Crivello