[SWLUG] Last Minute Meeting Announcement - DOH!

Vladimir Zlatanov vlado at dikini.net
Tue Aug 6 14:09:06 UTC 2002

Well I've had a 'problem' locating you guys a couple of times. But
definitely it's a matter of lack of short&longer term memory in my case
and more probably that because I've been to just a couple of meetings
some time in winter. Generally speaking it is a good idea to have some
way of recognising which bunch of geeks is actually the SWLUG one.

I would've suggested something along the line of posters, banners,
sandwich men but maybe in the light of Niel's experience it could be
dangerous :(

Anyway,  is there a safe way of finding you at the Price of Wales
tonight?

Regards,
  Vlado