[SWLUG] Meeting on 24th July, and Debian 3.0 (woody) Releases

Robert McQueen robot101 at debian.org
Sat Jul 20 01:31:06 UTC 2002

First the routine:
  Date: Wednesday 24th July
  Time: 7pm onwards
 Venue: The Goose, Wind Street
  City: Swansea

The meeting after should be Monday 5th August in Cardiff. More
importantly, Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (woody) released today, for more info
see the Debian Planet article at:
 http://www.debianplanet.org/node.php?id=742

By virtue of having a local mirror, and using the cool new jigdo CD
image download system, I have built a set of Debian woody ISOs (all 7 of
them) on my system. For anyone who wants to give Debian a try now that
we are out of the dark ages, and wants to avoid a possibly long and
painful download, give me a shout and I will burn you a full set for £10
(with boxes and nice printed labels if I can find some designs on the
net =). Let me know soon and I should be able to get them done by the
meeting on Wednesday.

Regards,
Rob