[SWLUG] Restarting apache server problems

Neil Jones linlist2 at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Sun Jun 30 22:06:18 UTC 2002

I am having trouble restarting a box running Cobalt Raq Linux.

 trying
 ./apachectl graceful
is giving the message
Usage: ./apachectl binary=... conf=... [start|stop|restart|status]

This usage statement is unhelpful I have tried every blasted combination to
no avail. I have checked the net and my books and the above method, which has
always worked on other distros, is the one advocated.

Any ideas what I should be doing.

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.butterflyguy.com/
NOTE NEW WEB ADDRESS