[SWLUG] hotmail settings

Dick Bain dick at towy71.freeserve.co.uk
Fri May 17 10:38:26 UTC 2002

Hi guys
They
have just silently revised their T&Cs and given themselves the right
to publish your personal details regardless of your preferences
when youfirst registered.

To fix this (or to restore your own preferences) login in to hotmail,
select options/personal profile and untick all boxes at the bottom of
the dialog.
Please pass this on to any hotmail users you may know.

Source of this info was today's slashdot, I have just verified that my
own account had been amended contrary to my original intentions.

cheers
Dick
dick at towy71.freeserve.co.uk

http://www.towy71.freeserve.co.uk

--Doh! every time I learn something new, something else drops out of my brain!--