[SWLUG] Interesting piece in the Observer

Chris M. Jackson c.m.jackson at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Nov 18 10:07:13 UTC 2002

On 18 Nov 2002 at 9:11, Telsa Gwynne wrote:

> In a similar vein to that column, the "Review" section of the
> Independent on Sunday has a back page column by Michael Bywater:
> "How can 95% of you be so stupid?"
Because (from experience) I'd rather be using a horrid, dead, machine
than what is IMO Apple's poor excuse for a "computer".
http://www.macssuck.com/ is firmly lodged in my favourites list.

> "discounting the few gibbering swivel-eyed elective autists who use Linux".

... to which my response is probably "Nice to meet you, too!" ;-)

--
Chris M. Jackson
c.m.jackson at cs.cf.ac.uk

[ Placeholder (n.) - Something that sits in place fo something else
while the original is unavailable. ]