[SWLUG] UK LUG Meeting

Philip Downer philip.downer at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 14 17:04:48 UTC 2002

I was attended a Lonix meet (London Unix users?) after the LinuxExpo
show last week and got chatting to some members of other LUGs. It turns
out that a UK-wide LUG meeting may be happening sometime soon, well next
summer at a guess. I currently have no information on where/when but
would anyone be interested in attending this?

I'm guessing that anyone from any UK LUG is welcome and that it will be
at least a day of talks/demos and probably a trip to a pub or two. If I
get any more information then I'll post it here.

Phil