[SWLUG] meeting venues

Vladimir Zlatanov vlado at dikini.net
Tue Oct 15 11:21:14 UTC 2002

>If I remember correctly someone suggested a Cafe in Cardiff that stays
>open late might let us have the upstairs floor for a meeting, could we
>possibly try and get in there for the 28th?

Well, there is a cafe on City Road, which is quite close to city centre.
They do welcome (usually) various meetings, discussions, exhibitions
etc., they don't serve alcohol of any kind, but have a 'Bring your own'
policy - just charge something like a corkage fee for wine (I think)...
There is also food served. It is quite a relaxed atmosphere there, and I
suppose the guys there won't mind some geeks plugging in computers in
their power system :))

In any case I could always talk to them if any questions arise - it is
my regular caffeine supply depot, so it is no probs with me.