[SWLUG] Cardiff meeting on Monday 28th October

Fran Thomson fran_flakes at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 11:48:34 UTC 2002

>Where: 'A Shot In The Dark' Cyber Cafe, City Road, Cardiff
>Could someone who has visited the cyber cafe please post directions from
>the train station?

I would recommend that anyone taking the train carries on to Cardiff Queen
Street as otherwise you're going to have quite a long walk to get there.

Assuming this link works:
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=319143&y=177088&z=1&sv=319250,177250&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

The arrow *should* point (very roughly) to where the cafe is.  When you get
onto City Road, it's near the bottom, just passed the Ernest Willows (so if
you like a Wetherspoons dinner you only have to pop next door).  Queen
Street is in the bottom-left square.

I don't know if I'm going yet, but if I do, and if anyone's unsure of the
directions from Queen Street, I can probably meet people there and confuse
them in the back streets of Cardiff. ;)

- Fran.