[SWLUG] Re: Discuss digest, Vol 1 #223 - 2 msgs

Telsa Gwynne hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Tue Apr 1 11:01:28 UTC 2003

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 10:45:00PM +0100 or thereabouts, Rhys Sage wrote:

> Where, praytell is the Swansea meeting going to be? Is it's
> somewhere that one's not likely to be accosted by people with
> clipboards or those with villainous intent, I might even be
> there. Wednesday 16-04-2003 7pm Swansea.

Unless we can find a better venue (ie, no age limit), it will
be in the Goose pub on Wind Street. The non-smoking side of the
place generally.

We do need a better place, but they're thin on the ground.
The one I talked about a while ago was some community-run
place on the High Street. Since that one time I went there,
I have never again seen it open.

We can probably get a room at the university, but it would
be nice to organise a talk or an install session or something
if we did that. (I must admit that I would rather a talk:
I have had my fill of watching machines install things!)

Telsa