[SWLUG] Re: Discuss digest, Vol 1 #223 - 2 msgs

Chris M. Jackson C.M.Jackson at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Apr 1 10:51:53 UTC 2003

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Telsa Gwynne wrote:

> We can probably get a room at the university, but it would
> be nice to organise a talk or an install session or something
> if we did that. (I must admit that I would rather a talk:
> I have had my fill of watching machines install things!)

Not to mention that the University is somewhat out of the way.  I
certainly wouldn't like to walk that distance at 10pm to get the train
back.  Especially not at 10pm.

PS [OT] - any chance of checking that glossary into CVS yet?
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.2/cy/extras/index.html
doesn't seem to think it's there yet :-/