[SWLUG] new Swansea venue?

Philip Downer phil at pjd.me.uk
Wed Jan 22 22:28:30 UTC 2003

I'm writing this whilst I still remember about it :)

The Goose, seems to be losing reasons for us to hold meetings there,
tonight they had a Jukebox which although wasn't lout enough to disturb
us could be in the future. They also stopped serving food at 7.20 which
meant that hardly anyone got served.

I may have found an alternative venue in a nearby cafe, it looked to be
relatively quiet when I walked past on the way to the Goose and although
the closing time was listed aa 10pm when I walked past at 11 they were
still open and had a few customers.

The Cafe in question is the 'Chelsea Cafe/Restaurant' which is pretty
much opposite the Goose and a short distance down a side street the fact
that it is listed as a restaurant may rule it out as being too
expensive.

Does anyone have any reservations/recommendations about this cafe? Could
someone who lives in Swansea visit it and check it out sometime?

Phil.