[SWLUG] Re: Discuss digest, Vol 1 #255 - 6 msgs

Foeh Mannay foeh.mannay at ntlworld.com
Wed May 7 16:35:24 UTC 2003

Drivers? For an external serial modem?

Uuuummmmmmmmmm.....

About the shutting down thing.... my money's on something surrounding the RAM
- my FreeBSD server used to reboot just about daily - would stop for a while
if I swapped out one of the DIMMs. Amazingly for a ufs(?) slice it never once
needed a manual fsck, the auto one always did it, so it never had any real
impact :)