[SWLUG] scummvm and fullscreen

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Sun Nov 9 14:19:18 UTC 2003

hi dick,
yes it does, in my case ctrl-fN (N=desktop), or ctrl-tab to switch
but when comi runs in full screen this seems to be disabled,
also if scummvm crashes i have to ctrl-alt-f1 to get a console and if i kill
scummvm then alt-f7 to get back to my desktop i'm faced with a login screen
havning been logged out of my desktop manager,
i'm thinking i may have to start x from a seperate console and run a minimal
wm and then scummvm from there, but this would still be less than ideal

bascule