[SWLUG] Multithreading in RH8

Nick Condon nick.condon at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Oct 1 17:13:09 UTC 2003

In work we are arguing over which version of Redhat should be our official
one, when one of our suppliers allegedly (I wasn't there) said that we should
wait for RH9, because RH8 has problems multi-threading.

I'm not entirely sure what to make of this, the fact that RH9 has been out
for, what 3 months now does cast a certain level of doubt on the whole
statement. Is multi-threading the same as threading? I don't know.

Anyway, anyone aware of threading problems on RH8?
--
Nick