[SWLUG] re: disheartened

Terry John terry.john at bbc.co.uk
Sun Feb 22 02:59:51 UTC 2004

>However, I'm back to the same problem, namely I can
>ping and putty Zeus but can't map any networked
>drives. I can't see Zeus in My Network Places anywhere
>- not even under the workgroup entry.

I had a similar problem with samba when I went from Win 95 to 98 and
then to W2K. I seem to remember something about "Encrypted passwords" in
the smb.conf file was different. Then the passwords on my linux &
Windows boxes all had to be the same.

Sorry to be a bit vague but who knows, it could help :-)

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.