[SWLUG] code copyright headers

Bryn Reeves hagbard at nildram.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 22:45:50 UTC 2004

On 21:45 Fri 27 Feb     , Keith Edmunds wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 21:15:48 +0000
> Bryn Reeves <hagbard at nildram.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > I am under the usual 'all your code are belong to us' type contract.
>
> Sounds like it isn't your call, then.
>
> K.

Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear enough on that.

This code was written at a previous college where I was a student,
I graduated a few years ago. Now I work at a different college.

My current contract at this time has nothing to do with the code in
question, but, if I now make it available to my colleague, it will.

So right now, it is my call as to the code's copyright/license and
distribution.

Cheers,

Bryn.