[SWLUG] LInux and MS Celtic manor we going

Peter Joseph kneecaps at shockpulse.co.uk
Fri Jul 2 21:53:57 UTC 2004

swlug at azem.org wrote:

> I agree that if M$ comes to town, the opposition should rise up to be
> counted,
>
>and lets face it, if the south wales linux user group doesnt make a big
>effort, who will, Double Glasiers?.

Damn right!

>I think if anyone has good questions and good topics, they should be posted
>here, after all we might only get one question each, so make it a good one.
>
>Stu

Well this whole crazy patent stuff would be a big issue.

As to questions, i'm finding it difficult to think anything up, I
suppose it really depends on which path the event goes down.
I'll probably have plenty to say once I'm there!

Peter

--

Peter Joseph                               Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer
kneecaps at shockpulse.co.uk                          kneecaps at debian.org