[SWLUG] tweaking for sound performance

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 21:36:12 UTC 2004

:) that is the site i got the mplayer-nogui deb from though i may have used
testing, it didn't install X completely but i was surprised to see some gtk
stuff and xfree86-common and similar, i guess it only results in stuff on the
hard drive that isn't used but it surprised me, also, when i removed mplayer
apt-get didn't remove all the new packages it had installed for it, is there
a way to do that, remove unneeded packages?

bascule

--
Rincewind could scream for mercy in nineteen languages, and just scream in
another forty-four.