[SWLUG] spam filter with imap server

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Fri Jun 25 02:23:47 UTC 2004

well it's happened, i'm finally getting enough spam that it's annoying, do i
get a badge now? :)
i read my mail via imap from another box which also gives me webmail, i'd like
to manage my spam by training whatever filter i use via my mail client,
moving spam messages to a folder set up for that purpose so that the filter
can learn what's spam, and moving false positives to where they belong
is this how others do it, or is all training done via the command line?
what filter does everyone recommend?

bascule
--
"...[Arthur] leapt to his feet like an author hearing the
phone ring..."

-- Who says that the character of Arthur isn't
autobiographical?