[SWLUG] Nautilus

Thomas Adam thomas_adam at bonbon.net
Tue Jun 29 22:01:00 UTC 2004

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:47:05 +0100
"Peter (dsl)" <apvx95 at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> Here is what .xsession-errors says:
>
> kbuildsycoca running...
> kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary:
> /opt/kde3/lib/libkdecore.so.4: undmcop warning: user defined signal
> handler found for SIG_PIPE, overriding ERROR: KUniqueApplication: DCOP
> communication error!

This is not relevant to Gnome, Peter.

> Then there's a report of the client being killed (by me).  And that's
> all.
>
> Does any of that help?

Not really. (Un)fortunately I am not a Gnome user, so I am not sure what
to suggest other than the theoretical, which is probably going off on a
tangent. I'll google, and see what I come up with for you.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Annie Hall leaves New York in the end. Press rewind, and Woody gets her
back again." -- "Look Inside America", Blur.