[SWLUG] Re: Discuss digest, Moz and Firefox

Steve Anderson steve at twindx.com
Thu Mar 25 10:03:15 UTC 2004

Bryn Reeves wrote:

> I thing you probably just need to symlink the plugin into the firefox
> (or whatever) browser's plugin directory.

You seem to be on the right track there - I discovered a Flash installer
in the non-free branch of apt whilst I was investigating last night
(thanks to Phil for mentioning About Plugins, I spotted that at the top
of the page is a MozDev link for plugin help - followed the links and
found the package).

Now if anyone can help me with my font problem... =)

Steve