[SWLUG] #swlug IRC channel location - reasons to move

Gerald Davies gerald.davies at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 17:41:40 UTC 2005

On 8/18/05, Chris M. Jackson <chriscf at gmail.com> wrote:

> While I don't necessarily agree with a change in IRC network, change
> is definitely needed somewhere.

this goes back to my point on decision making.  far too much time
spent faffing about.  i just think it's a bit off, ok pathetic, that
people couldn't agree on such a simple thing or process.  thank god
swlug folk aren't involved in politics ;)

3 opportunities to make decisions/vote/show of hands on such matters
(cardiff, swansea, carmarthen).  turn up to a swlug, cast your vote,
if you don't turn up you lose your vote [0].  only allowed to vote
once ;) job done.  hardly rocket science is it?

g (on ircnet)