[SWLUG] Lightning Talks

Neil Greenwood neil.greenwood.lug at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 19:10:27 UTC 2005

Just to clarify your message, I guess you're intending that a
programming workshop would be longer than the 10-15 minutes lightning
talk slot...

I can help with the Java talks (and a bit of Python), but I also live
in Cardiff, so the same proviso applies to me too.

I might have a contact or two in Cardiff Uni. I'll see if anything can
be arranged.