[SWLUG] How I deal with Bank phishing

Adam Rykala adam at rykala.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 20:10:36 UTC 2005

On 14 Dec 2005, at 20:02, peter wrote:

> Only if there is tracking information in the url - there often
> isn't  - without that tracking data they have no way of knowing who
> dunnit.
> <<
>
> True.
>
> Still not worth the risk, though IMHO.
>
> Peter

The way I look at it, the more people who poison their databases with
fake data - the less they are able to get real details...
particularly if you feed it with realistic looking data

--

Adam Rykala

Arise, arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and
slaughter! Spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered, a sword-day,
a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now, ride now! Ride to ruin, and
the World's ending!! Ride to Gondor!
The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King