[SWLUG] Very odd message on Google groups

Jonathan Wright mail at djnauk.co.uk
Wed Dec 21 22:29:02 UTC 2005

Neil Jones wrote:
> Logged on to NTL broad band I am getting this.
> I am not sending automated requests.
> What do others make of it?

I've had the same here (I'm on PlusNet ADSL). I checked my network,
computers, bandwidth, etc. and there was nothing unusual.

I can only assume they're blocking subnets instead of whole IP addresses.

--
  Jonathan Wright
   ~ mail at djnauk.co.uk
   ~ www.djnauk.co.uk
--
  2.6.14-gentoo-r2-djnauk-b1 AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2100+
  cat /dev/random (because u never know, u may see something u like)

                                                         ~ Gore Vidal