[SWLUG] Printing e-mails in Mozilla Suite 1.7.2

STEPHEN CONSTANTINOU stephanos at writeme.com
Sun Feb 13 11:40:37 UTC 2005

Dear All

I am using the kprinter interface (kprinter --stdin) to print web pages and e-mails. (Ctrl + P or Print > Print > Up comes kprinter)

However this interface doen not appear to give me the option to ensure e-mail text is automatically fed onto the next line. Consequently I am missing text at the end of many lines.

My only way round this is to print to a PDF.

I would like too know how to controll the flow so as to ensure I have lines continuing and text not being lost

Stephen (Swansea, Wales, UK)