[SWLUG] Re: Discuss Digest, Vol 5, Issue 8

Terry John terry.john at bbc.co.uk
Sun Jan 16 12:45:14 UTC 2005

>Will the winfast  TV2000XP card have TV out?  with Mpeg 2,  as I want to setup MythTV as a pvr.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't. It seems to do every input function though. Radio, TV, video teletext etc. Cards with TV out are usually graphics cards, mostly with AGP connection and the machine I want to put it in is dual boot Win2000/RedHat 9. It's already got a GeForce4MX in the AGP slot so I wouldn't want to compromise my games perfomance :-)

You could try an ATI radeon 9600. I believe it is a half-decent graphics acrd and does do TV/video in and Video/Audio out

>Also do you know if the Cardiff meet is this Monday night?
No idea sorry. Monday night is badminton night so I don't get to any meetings :-)

Terry

	HI
	Will the winfast  TV2000XP card have TV out?  with Mpeg 2,  as I want to setup MythTV as a pvr.
	Also do you know if the Cardiff meet is this Monday night?
	cheers
	Bob

	On Sun, 2005-01-16 at 12:00 +0000, discuss-request at swlug.org.uk wrote:

		Winfast TV2000XP Expert card which is available from Ebuyer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.