[SWLUG] BBQ details - Summary

Geraint Edwards gedge-lists at yadn.org
Fri Jul 29 16:24:05 UTC 2005

Pete Prior <swlug at nermal.org> said
		(on Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 05:01:25PM +0100):
> Veggies are more
> than welcome to bring veggie stuff too but not sure how well isolated
> from the meat stuff it will be when cooking.

Thanks Nermie.

I'm planning on bringing a disposable veggie bbq - to be
meat-free.  Happy for other veggies to use it - please get in
touch - so I can get more than one, if needed.  State size of
appetite.  :)

I also *might* have a spare place in the car from Cardiff.  Get
in touch if you are on/near the Cardiff-Mumbles route and want a
lift.  No promises here (just trying to be more convenient than
trains, and more environmentally-conscious by sharing - but
petrol costs appreciated :-).

We're meeting at SITD at 1.30pm and going from there to a
supermarket to stock up with, erm, umbrellas (for cocktails!).
So I think a 2.30 arrival is a bit optimistic, but perhaps Nermal
thinks my name is Alonso...

--
Geraint A. Edwards (aka "Gedge")
gedge at yadn.org