[SWLUG] Perl on the SL-C3000

'o-Dzin Tridral tridral at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 18:30:44 UTC 2005

I have recently bought a Zaurus SL-C3000 and I would like to find a
 working version of Perl for it.

 I think I may have installed a version that doesn't work properly
 (Perl_5.8.0_arm.ipk) because there was an error message on
 installation and now I can neither install it, uninstall it or run it.

I'm entirely new to the Zaurus and to ipkg too, so I'm not sure what to do
now.

 I'd appreciate any help in either removing this version, or in finding
 a way to get it to work.

 The installation was done by the Zaurus 'Add/remove software' tool.
 On trying to remove Perl, the only thing it tells me is 'ipkg says
 something went wrong. Sorry'

 I'd be grateful for any assistance.

 Thanks!

 'o-Dzin