[SWLUG] Employment agencies

Tony Pursell ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 17:12:28 UTC 2005

On 22 Feb 2005 at 22:54, Neil Jones wrote:

> Does any one know dfetails of decent employment agencies?
> I am looking for permenant stuff locally or temporary contracts
> elsewhere.

Assuming that you are looking for a computing job in this area, set up a
search for appropriate jobs in South Wales on Jobsite, Jobserve and
Monster (can't remember the URLs offhand - Google for them).  They
will all email you lists of jobs each day.  That's the way I am looking at
present.

As for Agencies, there is Hays, Reed, Jennifer Griffiths & a few other
small (and generally useless) ones.  Hays and Reed have websites that
you can set up email alerts form as well.