[SWLUG] Employment agencies

Gerald Davies gerald.davies at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 00:38:05 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 00:28:28 +0000, Adam Rykala <adam at rykala.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Hey watch it G!!! ;-)

i'm not knocking them - my time spent studying was the happiest of my life ;-)
i just find it amusing that its often used as a requirement for jobs
that could be done from a'level.

> Actually being a mature student was the best thing I've ever down... It does
> teach research skills, collaborative working, group research (not that I
> needed to learn these, 10 years beating NT and Exchange servers to death with
> a stick does it better!)
>
> I'll agree about a bare B.Sc, but the course list for my M.Phys looks pretty
> nasty in year 4....

I do occasionally ponder on studying for another degree or masters.
i'll refrain from mentioning in what field..haha.

btw, adam, in what field do you intend on applying your degree and
how? do you have some sort of plan? or was the degree out of interest
in that field? :-)  I only ask since i work with your peers and it
interests me.  apologies if thats too personal.