[SWLUG] Black list agencies

Rhys Sage rhys_sage at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 22:24:44 UTC 2005

> Can you recommend any non-web based agencies for the
> Swansea area?  ATM I
> live in Southampton but I'm looking to move back to
> Swansea so have been
> scouring the online agencies and applying like mad
> (but not hearing
> anything back) so it'd be good for me to drive up to
> Swansea at some point
> and visit some agencies in person with CV in hand to
> talk to them.

There are none that I know of. They all seem to be
agencies catering to low-skilled labour. Whenever I've
visted any those that could be bothered to grunt in my
general direction seemed to be indicating that Cardiff
was the place to go. Having been in Cardiff, I haven't
seen anything there either.

It seems to me that S. Wales is the land of manual
work only.